If you have been following our twitter feed (@resoluteracing and you really should) we are going to be offering some sale items and free Z gear on site at our tent at the Head of the Charles to our twitter followers only.
With all the tweets flying around it sounds like everyone wants to get involved (hey its free Z gear we can’t blame you). Since you might not be able to get to the Resolute tent the exact moment one of our onsite tweets goes live, we decided to come up with a Pre-Weekend of-and After Head of the Charles Contest that everyone can get in on. Intrigued? Here are the rules of engagement.
1. Take a video of your crew before, during, and after the Head of the Charles documenting your experiences around this event. It can be done in any style: comedy, drama, documentary, rock video. Just keep in clean!
2. You must be racing at the HOCR in a Resolute. And the boat must be featured! While we appreciate and respect all other boat manufacturers we are rather partial to ours. You understand.
3. Make sure you have permission from anyone you need to get it from to do this; especially those you will be filming.
4. Try to keep the video under two minutes unless you are on a cinematic tare…then we would understand if it went a bit longer. We wouldn’t want to interrupt any plot lines.
5. Upload your final video to YouTube and send the link to our Marketing Manger Leann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include contact information so if your crew is the winner we can let you know.
6. Deadline for entries are October 31, 2012 by the end of the business day…which for us is 5:00pm.
Winners will be chosen in three categories:
· Crews racing Resolute 8+
· Crews racing Resolute 4+
· Anyone racing a Resolute 1x
Winners will receive:
For the crew: Z hats, shirts, and other Resolute swag.
For the coach: Something special but you will have to wait and see.
We are looking forward to seeing you and your crew’s creative side.